1908 Waltham Watch Co Pocket Watch
Size 16 - 17 Jewels
Gold Filled Case -Gold Wheel Train
1908 Waltham GF Hunting Case Model 1899 S16 17J DR
• 1908 Waltham Watch Co.
• Serial Number: 17012244
• Model: 1908
• Size: 16
• Jewels: 17
• Adjusted: Yes
• Configuration: Hunting
• Movement:3/4 Plate
• Setting Style: Pendant
• Winding Style: Pendant
• Railroad Grade: No
• Case: B&B Favorite Hunting Case - Case is in near mint condition however it is monogrammed! Minor wear marks on the inside of case.
• Dial: "Waltham" porcelain enamel dial with black roman numeral hour markers and red five minute mark numbers. Dial is in wonderful condition with only one hairline crack between 50-51 mark.
• Crystal: New Old Stock (NOS) GLASS crystal
• Serviced - This watch has recently been serviced and calibrated.
o Watch has been fully disassembled with all parts inspected. All Jewels were inspected to ensure they are not cracked or chipped. All jewels are hand and mechanically cleaned and polished. All cap jewels have been removed for proper cleaning and oiling. The watch is cleaned, re-inspected, reassembled, oiled and calibrated.
o The mainspring was replaced during servicing.
o Watch runs well in all positions!
Cleaning: Vibrograf Mark V Ultrasonic, L&R T-9 and/or L&R Master Watch Cleaning Machine(s)
Calibration: Vibrograf MU 700
Oil and Grease products: Moebius
• Overall Review: A beautifully clean classic hunting case Waltham!