1903 American Waltham Watch Co.
820 Grade - Model 1883
Sterling Silver Case
Size 18 - 17 Jewels
1903 American Waltham Sterling Silver 18S 17J 820
• 1907 American Waltham Watch Co
• Grade: 820
• Model: 1883
• Serial Number: 12101934
• Size: 18
• Jewels: 17
• Adjusted: No
• Configuration: Open Face
• Movement: Full Plate
• Setting Style: Pendant
• Winding Style: Pendant
• Railroad Grade: No
• Dial: Double Sunk - Porcelain Ceramic Dial - VERY small hairline at 11 o'clock.
• Case - Open Face - Sterling Silver Hinge Back and Bezel (HB&B) - C.W.C.Co. - Crescent Watch Case Co. - Case has a beautiful luster to it! It has a newly made sterling silver bow on it. The cuvette has one spot that has worn through to it's base metal and a scratch that is much more noticeable in the photo than in person.
• Crystal - Very Thick crystal. Crystal shows some scratches and slight haze but still presents the watch dial extremely nice! A perfect compliment to this impressive sized watch.
• Serviced - This watch has recently been serviced and calibrated. Watch runs incredibly well in all positions! The mainspring was not replaced during servicing.
o Cleaning: Vibrograf Mark V Ultrasonic Watch Cleaner
o Calibration: Vibrograf MU 700
o Oil and Grease products: Moebius
• Overall Review: This watch is Big, Heavy & BOLD! There really isn't much more that one can say other than when you pull this watch out of your pocket it really makes a statement!