1894 Elgin G.M. Wheeler Pocket Watch
Size 18 - Hunting Case - 15 Jewels
Incredibly BIG, Ornate & Brilliant Gold Filled Case
1894 Elgin GM Wheeler S18 Hunting Pocket Watch
• 1894 Elgin G.M. Wheeler Pocket Watch
• Grade: 82
• Model: 2
• Size: 18
• Jewels: 15
• Serial Number: 5117084
• Configuration: Hunting
• Movement: Full Plate Gilt Finish
• Railroad Grade: No
• Dial: Marked - Elgin Natl, Watch Co in Cursive - Single Sunk - Excellent Condition
• Case: Dueber - Gold Filled - Hunting Case - Big Ornately Decorated! This is one of the most incredibly brilliant cases I have ever come across!
• Hands: Blue Spade
• Crystal: NOS Glass Crystal
• Serviced - This watch has recently been serviced and calibrated.
• Watch has been fully disassembled with all parts inspected. All Jewels were inspected to ensure they are not cracked or chipped. All jewels are hand and mechanically cleaned and polished. All cap jewels have been removed for proper cleaning and oiling. The watch is cleaned, re-inspected, reassembled, oiled and calibrated.
• The mainspring was replaced during servicing.
• Watch runs Very well in all positions.
• Cleaning: Vibrograf Mark V Ultrasonic, L&R T-9 and/or L&R Master Watch Cleaning Machine(s)
• Calibration: Vibrograf MU 700
• Oil and Grease products: Moebius
• Overall Review: An absolutely incredible example of the Elgin Watch company at it's finest!